Whistling Woods International’s
library of Masterclasses
Category : Subscription Courses
*Introductory Period Offer
*Introductory Period Offer
Whistling Woods International (WWI), Asia’s premier Film, Communication and Creative Arts institute, hosts interactive sessions with Industry Experts, Experienced Filmmakers & Celebrated figures from the Film Industry. These sessions, that are available exclusively only to Whistling Woods International’s students, will give you an insight into some of the best creative minds that create the art that we know and have come to love. These masterclasses cover nuanced aspects of films and preview the journey of a film for you to view. You will learn how popular films were conceptualized and executed and learn of the vision and the various twists and turns from that vision that a film goes through.
Whistling Woods’ International’s library of Masterclasses is now available on Virtual Academy. At a subscription of INR 500 for 6 months, you can gain access to over 450 hours of content which are added periodically to the Website. Through your login ID, you can access these sessions and view them at your own pace.
Start your journey into Filmmaking by borrowing the wisdom and learnings of these experts and get started !
What kind of certification will I obtain?
The masterclasses offer a self-paced, self-learning subscription to the content on WWI’s library. To get a certification, please visit our Certificate courses here.
How long will I have the Masterclass access?
There is a 6 month subscription to watch the videos. Watch them anytime, anywhere, as many times as you wish.
How many hours of video content will be available?
There are 14 masterclasses live currently. Every week, we will add 2 masterclasses.
Is there any financial aid available for Masterclass access?
There is no financial aid available for Masterclasses. However, we offer financial aid for our 1 year Advanced Certificate Program in Filmmaking through No cost EMIs.
What are the key topics covered in this program?
Please refer to the curriculum tab on the course page of the program.
What type of learning should I expect from Masterclasses?
The WWI’s Library of Masterclasses presents upon you with an opportunity to seek insights on various nuances and intricacies of filmmaking from the talented speakers of the Film Industry. They share their insights and thoughts behind the conceptualisation and execution of the film. Over the course of this exclusive masterclass access, you will see how the speakers have shared their knowledge and insights about the film industry.
Is there any assignment or pre-work for this subscription?
No, there is no assignment or pre-work to be done for the masterclass. If you are looking to develop rigour, you can look to explore our Advanced Certificate Program in Filmmaking where the content you learn is reinforced through peer learning, essay based questions, MCQs and receiving feedback on the content you film.
INR 500 for 6 months (Inclusive of all taxes)
- All candidates need to have reading and speaking proficiency in English
Key highlights :
- Speakers: Learn from the best in the Industry. Some of the prominent names featured are Karan Johar, Aamir Khan, Shashank Khaitan, Rohit Shetty, Anurag Basu, Ashutosh Gowariker, Anurag Kashyap, Ali Abbas Zafar, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and Vikramaditya Motwane
- Content: New videos added every week
- Format of learning: Self-paced learning
- Accessibility : On mobile, Laptop and Desktop
- Access period : 6 Months
- Introductory Period Offer: 6 Months subscription at INR 500 only
- You can pay for the program with a debit / credit card and through Net banking.
- On the success of the payment transaction, you will receive a confirmation mail with the order no. and payment acknowledgement.
You will be provided a login URL within 48 hours of making a payment. Please access the URL and generate a new password.
- In case of any issues during payment, please write to us on email@example.com