Small everyday issues should not hamper your seamless learning process.We at WWI Virtual Academy have taken care of this by identifying a bunch of frequently asked questions (FAQs). These FAQs have been categorised into 6 sets so that you get a solution as soon and easily as possible.
● To register for the course, the fee you are required to pay is Rs. 40,000/- (inclusive of all taxes).
● The payment receipt will be emailed to you. Alternatively, you may also download the payment receipt from the website by logging into your profile.
● You can pay your fees via net-banking, credit card, debit card, DD, or cheque.
● Currently, we do not have a facility that allows the fees to be paid in instalments.
● Once your login ID is generated, the fees cannot be refunded. However, if you are facing transaction related issues, you can e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
● Enrolment can only be cancelled if the login ID has not been generated.
● You can write an email to email@example.com with a request to update your details. You can also update your password from your profile page.
● With your login ID and password, you can access WWI Virtual Academy from any device.
● You can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the Forgot Password link and follow the required steps to reset your password.
● Your password must contain six characters including at least one upper-case character, one lower-case character, one special character, and one numerical character.
● The login process from a mobile device is not different from a desktop login. Once you open the WWI Virtual Academy link on your mobile browser, you can enter your login credentials and continue with the course.
● You can access WWI Virtual Academy from computers, tablets and mobile phones that run on Android, Windows and iOS.
● The login credentials generated from your computer registration can be used on your mobile device. You are not required to register again.
● If the course is inaccessible on your mobile, you can try to update your browser. If the problem persists, you can contact the helpline on email@example.com.
● Once you have taken all the modules and lectures in the course and have cleared all the tests, your completion meter will show 100% complete. This indicates that you have completed the course.
● Once you complete the course, you will instantly receive an online generated certificate. However, this is only a provisional certificate. The original signed certificate will be posted to your registered address.
● The duration of the course is 1 year.
● Yes, it is possible to complete the course before a year. However, as the course is designed as a 1-year course, it is recommended that you complete the course in the stipulated time period.
● The certificates will be sent as soon as you complete the course.
● This is not a placement oriented course. However this course gives you a strong foundation regarding different areas of filmmaking, hence you will be equipped with an advantage when it comes to knowledge about filmmaking. Furthermore you can create your own short film or documentary that will serve as a show reel you can pitch while looking to work on live projects. The WWI Virtual Academy faculty will help in assessing the work created by you and will give feedback for improvements.
● Yes, there is a referral programme for WWI Virtual Academy. A successful referral will allow you to win cash rewards. Only after a login ID is created is a referral considered to be successful.
● Share the unique ID given to you by WWI Virtual Academy with your family, friends and acquaintances. When an admission occurs using this unique ID you are eligible for a cash reward.
● To be eligible to earn rewards, you can share your unique ID with family, friends and acquaintances.
● You do not necessarily need to be enrolled in WWI Virtual Academy. You can also make referrals if you are a student at Whistling Woods International.
● Most connectivity issues are resolved by clearing your web browser’s cache and
cookies or logging out and logging back in. It may be easiest to switch to an alternate
player by holding your cursor over Hi, < Your Name > at the top right of the page and
selecting Profile >Site preferences.
Here are some additional troubleshooting tips that will usually solve any playback issue:
1. Log out of wwivirtualacademy.com, quit your browser, and then log back in
2. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
3. Restart your computer
4. Make sure any privacy software, security software, or browser add-ons you may be running are not causing the problem
5. Remove your browser add-ons. Make sure your operating system has all its important updates
6. Try using a different web browser like Chrome or Firefox
● The videos are not available for download. However, you can watch any of the videos several times after you login to WWI Virtual Academy.
●Our minimum bandwidth requirement is 2Mbps. However, for a better experience, a connection of 3 Mbps or higher would be ideal.
1. Launch the Settings application.
2. From the Settings application tab on Safari.
4. If they were set to ON already make sure that Accept Cookies is set to From Visited.
5. If that was already set as well, tap the Clear History, Clear Cookies and Clear Cache-buttons below that. You will need to confirm each operation.
● This happens when there is slow data transfer. To enjoy an uninterrupted lecture, you can pause the lecture for some time and wait for more, or all of it to load. You can tell how much of the lecture has loaded by looking at the controller bar at the bottom of the player window, as the lecture loads, the bottom bar will fill with grey from left to right.
● You may be using an older version of Flash Player, or may have to change to an alternate player to avoid this issue. Here’s how you can select a new player:
1. When you are logged in, hold the cursor over your name at the top right of any wwivirtualacademy.com page to see the account menu.
2. Select the Site preferences link.
3. Select a player from the player options.
4. Click Save near the bottom of the page.
● You can reach our helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question not listed, contact us here Email: email@example.com